Your Clear Pool - Defective Workmanship

Do not use this company. I hired Alex owner of Your Clear Pool to resurface my pool.

They couldnt have done a worse job if they tried. Just over two years since they resurfaced my pool I am aleady having to save up for a new resurfacing with a real company. They offer NO warranty for their work and will not help you if anything goes wrong.

You might as well hire the teenagers next door to do your resurfacing and you would prabably get the same quality of workmanship. Do not make the same mistake I did and find someone else who knows what they are doing.

Product or Service Mentioned: Your Clear Pool Pool Remodeling.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 27.

Your Clear Pool Ripoff !

2.0
Turnaround Time

I paid a pool contractor ( Your Clear Pool ) to remodel my pool, he talk a good game selling me on how good he was when actually all his knowledge is replacing broken pumps. His tile people didnt know how to measure, couldnt speak english so i had to draw a picture.

We got most everything worked out expect the deck coating. I was lied too, he sent out the man who coated it because apparently he was afraid to face me. The deck coating was suppose to cover small existing hairline cracks, it didnt. Its now flacking and chipping which is suppose to be covered under warranty, no response.

After $22k you would expect better. My advise, skip Your Clear Pool and go with a well known company that has a good rating for pool remodelling.

I have more pictures or anyone in the area is welcome to come by and inspect the work themselfs. Thank You.

Product or Service Mentioned: Your Clear Pool Pool Remodeling.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 21, 2017.